Virginia Christie (‘Ginny’), CFE
- University of Kentucky- Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance with a Minor in Economics, Magna Cum Laude, May 2007
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
October 2007 – Current
- Consultant with Compton & Wendler, P.C. (formerly J. A. Compton & Co., P.C.) with emphasis in investigative, litigation and bankruptcy matters.
- Investigation of suspected fraud for either plaintiff or defendant
- Tracing illicit funds through multiple bank accounts
- Forensic accounting for payments under complex business contracts
- Forensic accounting for IOLTA accounts
- QuickBooks review, report running and investigations.
- Post closing accounting under purchase and sale agreements
- Oil & Gas accounting issues, upstream, midstream and downstream
- Lost earnings calculations for individuals
- Lost profits calculations arising from oil & gas activities, trade secret disputes, construction delays and contract disputes