- University of Virginia Darden Graduate School of Business, Charlottesville, VA
- Master of Business Administration, Finance and Asset Management Concentrations, 2017
- Equity Portfolio Manager in investment club and member of finance and private equity clubs
- Merit Scholar
- Duke University, Durham, NC
- B.S. Mathematics, May 2007
- Teaching Assistant in engineering
- Passed CFA Level I, II and III exams (on first attempt)
- FINRA Series 7 and 63, 2017
- Fellow of the Casualty Actuarial Society (FCAS), 2013
July 2018 – Current
- Valuation Analyst with Compton & Wendler, P.C. preparing equity and other intangible asset valuations with additional responsibilities for forensic matters.
2017 – 2018
- Investment Specialist with J.P. Morgan Private Bank presenting investment recommendations, market commentary and portfolio performance to clients.
- Client Analytics MBA Intern with Capital Group focusing on quantifying value of active investment management and analyzing statistics of multi-asset products.
2013 – 2015
- Manager of Actuarial Reserving with Allianz overseeing all aspects of actuarial reserving including insurance reserve estimation, cost and pricing trend analysis, financial reporting and forecasting, management communication, audit support, and data quality.
2007 – 2013
- Actuarial Associate and Senior Actuarial Associate with GEICO analyzing and projecting trends for pricing across entire automobile portfolio and leading development of a new insurance reserving method.
- Business valuation for litigation purposes
- Business valuation for estate and tax purposes
- Forensic accounting of financing activities in oil & gas upstream and midstream
- Investigation of suspected fraud relating to a bankruptcy matter
- Lost earnings calculation for an individual
- Lost profits arising from oil & gas activities
- Lost profits arising from trade secret disputes
- Lost profits arising from supply chain contract disputes
- Lost profits arising from employee contract disputes