- Swarthmore College, Swarthmore, PA
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, 2012
- Minors in Statistics and Public Policy, Honors
- Licensed CPA in California since November 2017
December 2017 – Current
- Senior Consultant with Compton & Wendler, P.C. with emphasis in investigative, litigation and valuation matters.
October 2017 – Current
- Provide a range of accounting services as a sole proprietor, specializing in forensic accounting, valuation, nonprofit accounting, and taxation.
October 2015 – October 2017
- Senior Analyst with Mission Analytics Group, Inc. in San Francisco California. Developed complex STATA programs and Excel Tools for government clients, including the U.S. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, the California Department of Developmental Services, the HIV/AIDS Bureau, and the San Francisco Department of Children, Youth and Their Families.
June 2012 – August 2015
- Consultant with Compton & Wendler, P.C. with emphasis in investigative, litigation and bankruptcy matters.