- Rice University – B.A. in Mathematical Economic Analysis, Cum Laude, 2020
- Accepted to Harvard Law School Class of 2025
- Paralegal Certificate from Boston University, 2017
August 2020 – Current
- Consultant with Compton & Wendler, P.C.
January 2020 – May 2020
- Judicial Intern at the Texas 14th Court of Appeals, conducted legal research and drafted memos for Justice Frances Bourliot.
January 2019 – January 2020
- Law Clerk at Knop Law Firm, working in civil litigation, oil and gas law, estate planning, and family law.
May 2018 – August 2018
- Tax intern at LNP Certified Public Accountants, handling payroll tax, corporate filings, and bookkeeping for small businesses