Lorène Becker, CPA, CFE
- Rice University – B.A. in Mathematical Economic Analysis, Managerial Studies and French Studies, Magna Cum Laude, May 2009
- Gaston V. Rimlinger Essay Prize for senior independent economic research
- University of Houston – Certificate in Accountancy, May 2017
- Certified Public Accountant licensed in Texas
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Forensic and Valuation Services Section
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
June 2009 – Current
- Consultant with Compton & Wendler, P.C. with emphasis in litigation, investigative and bankruptcy matters. Assist with French translation and research.
Lorene’s native language is French.